Become a Member
2019 Membership Applications and Renewals – NOW OPEN!
Becoming a financial member of Growl Theatre is the best way to get more involved with our community theatre group. We are always looking for more reliable and enthusiastic people to join our team.
$30.00 per calendar year gives you discounted ticket prices, helps pay for insurance cover at the venue and you’ll receive the members newsletter (every 2 months). Growl Theatre also runs social events for members, as well as working bees for those who want to be more ‘hands-on’ involved in putting on a production.
Financial members are entitled to attend the AGM (Annual General Meeting) in November each year, and vote for the following year’s management committee. Members are also able to stand for nomination as a committee member.
Membership benefits include:
- Discount on ticket prices
- Insurance cover at the venue
- Subscription to the bi-monthly members newsletter
- Invitations to social events and working bees
- Be the first to hear about upcoming auditions or crew roles for productions
- Right to vote or nominate for the following year’s committee
2019 Membership Applications and Renewals are now open.
Click here to fill out the member renewal/application form.
Growl Theatre Committee
The committee meets up 6 times a year in January, March, May, July, September, November (AGM).
Our 2019 management committee members are:
- President: Rhiannon Said
- Vice-President: Simon Corvan
- Artistic Director: Jason Sharland
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jason Sharland
- Theatre Mechanist: Chris Sargeant
- General Committee members: Kathleen Yorston, Leisa Bye, Marion Jones, John Balchin
If you have any questions about membership or the committee, then feel free to